Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shanna...with a "h"



Hello!  I wanted to share a new envelope that I made for a young lady down in Louisiana.  And guess what, her name is Shanna too....just with an h on the end.

She has a cute blog dedicated to her love of letters and all things papery called "Write Before Your Eyes."  I just love the name of her blog and she has recently found a few great bargains on stationary...it's quite the loot.




For this card I simply made the envelope and took some scraps of other cardstock to add interest.  I used modge podge to glue the pieces down.  It dries clear and it is completely stable so I don't have to worry about it falling apart on its way to Louisiana.

Shannah is also sponsoring a giveaway featuring her very own artwork on a set of note cards.  I love anything handmade so I'm definitely entering.

Until next time....

Shanna

2 comments:

shannah said...

:D Thank you so much for the mention!! and the envelope was quite lovely! I will spend my sunday designing a pretty envelope to carry your response in! Have a lovely day!
~Shanna'h' (:

Unknown said...

You're welcome and your envelope was beautiful! I was so excited to receive your letter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...