Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. I'm honored that you have taken the time to peruse my creative haven. Let me introduce myself!
My name is Shanna and I am Momma C. This blog is dedicated to all of my creative whims of the day, month and year. I love to create and if I can do it myself...I'm doing it. I love thrifting and re-purposing furniture and clothes. I also design children's clothing and girls hair bows.
I'm afraid you will find the kitchen sink here at Momma C Designs when it comes to projects and tutorials. I go where the wind blows me...cliche but it's so true!
Let me introduce you my little babes...
That little beauty up above is G. She is my sensitive, sweet, imaginative and dramatic little girl. Full of energy and always loving, she is my oldest and was born in 2009. I think that picture is the perfect example of her nature.
And then there was C. This one almost didn't get to stay with us after she was born. She was diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension soon after she was born and many times it was touch and go. It was quite a journey but today we are blessed with a sweet little pin-ball who is healthy and VERY big. She is everywhere and is the loudest thing I think I have ever heard. She loves to hug and is very coy at times. C was born in 2011.
Mr. MCD is the man of the house. He occasionally gets roped into my whims. He does heavy lifting and is very good at it. We are total opposites and I like that. He's a numbers guy, it's crazy how his brain works. Plus, he's good looking, so I keep him around...*wink, wink*
A little about me...
10 Random Facts
- I am totally freaked out by space.
- I make lists about what lists need to be made...oh yeah.
- I polish my sink every night.
- I pretty much start every sentence I speak with, "Let's see..." Now G says it.
- I save jars...all jars.
- I'm not afraid of spiders...I just think they are GROSS. If I see a spider I immediately feel like I need to take a bath.
- I have 5 aprons all given to me on the same day...my birthday.
- I used to collect miniature tea sets.
- I have a lot of different styles of handwriting.
- I love coupons.
5 Things I Can't Live Without
- Chapstick...It's an addiction, I swear
- Coffee...another addiction
- My family...I wouldn't be who I am without them
- Storage...I know, random right? But for me, the more storage, the better
- Cardigans...I can't stand to bare my arms
Thank you again for coming, for some great tutorials, hop on over to here. And if you would like to contact me, click here.