Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Bows are on Sale!!!


Christmas Hair Bows


The holiday season is a time for pretty dresses, cute patent leather shoes and stockings.  But you have to have a pretty little bow on top.  I'm selling those pretty little bows on top.  They are always so fun to make.  I really got into making them for my daughter after never seeing what I liked.  So here are a few of the little beauties I have created.

I had a couple of orders for pink bows, but all are made to the clients specific color requirements.  I'm offering two different sizes; Large (6-inch) and Small (3-inch).  Large bows are $8, small bows are $5 for one and $8 for a pair.

The "Miss Put Together" bow is a 3-inch bow with two ribbons and small center embellishment. Would be very cute as a set with pigtails!
(All bows are made to your color specifications)

The "Christmas Princess" bow is a 3-inch bow with two ribbons (one will be sheer organza) with center embellishment. 
This is a very pretty bow.
(All bows are made to your color specifications)

The "Christmas Wrapping Bow" is a 6-inch bow with three different ribbons and center embellishment. Very fun bow!
(All bows are made to your color specifications)

Merry Christmas!  I love making bows and I'm happy to be able to make a ton of them this year.  I'll have more pictures to come.


Shanna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...